Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A New Chapter


Finally, I feel as though I have moved into a new chapter of my life. I am able to navigate through life and encounters with an all new sense of being and awareness. It's been a long 6+ years and I've been through a lot since my encounter ended. I have now moved into to ridding my life with the "friends" who are really not friends, but only people who draw from friendship. I have also encountered a new personality type, the identifier. The person who really doesn't hear a thing you say, but only one up's you at every sentence. Wow, I think this is also a form of sickness and lack of ability to deal with people in general.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dated a sociopath. After the relationship ended, he emotionally and mentally abused me. He lied to me throughout the entire relationship. I don't know how many women he cheated on me with. He pretended to have such a complicated life that he had very little time for me. It was just a lie. He lied about everything and then after confessing to cheating on me, kept throwing this woman in my face every chance he got. He never grieved for the end of our relationship. He seemed to think our relationship was a joke. He was extremely disrespectful to me, especially in the end of our relationship. I had never been treated so badly by someone who claimed to have loved me in my whole life. I'm sorry I ever met him. I wish I had never met him.

Anonymous said...

I'm just glad I got away from him.